Thursday, November 16, 2006
- Name: Big O
- Location: Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Designed as an entrance for torch-bearing athletes for the ʻ76 Olympics, The Big O is a tunnel with perfectly tight transitioned walls that open up into one of the best “natural” miniramps on earth. It took the initiative of local skaters to make the spot what it is today. Itʼs got a good vibe. One of the more fun things to ever skate.
- The Pipe stands strong
- Ne pas s'inquiéter...Don't worry....
- Who's the idiot(s)?
- Everything's good so far
- Merci RIO! New paint job!
- Notre voix
- CBC News... but it's not over yet...pas fini encor...
- Keeping the ball rolling
- Thanks Craig!
- Guess what 's on the cover....